Detailed Future Plans - Questions
1. What was your schooling like ?
2. Was it like the experience of Winston Churchill ?
3. Did you have to write down facts and then reproduce when required ?
4. Could the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals be a starting point ?
5. Are you adapting ?
6. Are you a leader in the next generation of learning ?
7. What about parents, Who asks them about their vision for the future ?
8. Should students be at the centre of everything we do ?
9. Do we trust them (students) to be change makers ?
For more information on Learning in the 22nd Century,
please contact us.
Matt is Director of Matt Messias Impact Leadership Ltd and has the privilege of coaching and motivating people in education,
business, and sport-people who want to get better every day. Matt is recognised as a forward-thinking, innovative leader with a flair for communication and the ability to inspire individuals and audiences. Matt has a unique skill set, blending his professional sport and education background with the social and mental health aspects of transformational change.